Welcome to the Begin/End blog. Use this blog to look behind the scenes as this brand new contemporary play is created. Then go see Begin/End and let us know what you think. If you want to find out where Begin/End is on and how to buy tickets visit the Half Moon web page

About Me

London, Limehouse, E1, United Kingdom
We are an East London based theatre venue producing and presenting great theatre for and with young people

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Work experience student Lucy Long shares some thoughts.


Hi my name's Lucy and I'm at Half Moon on work experience. Every time I watched a play at Half Moon I wished I could watch one in the making and luckily this week I got to sit in and observe Begin/End in rehearsals. I enjoyed it so much; it is such a powerful play and some of the lines made me shiver. The actors are so good at getting in to character even when things get really tough. I also did not have an idea how much time and effort goes in to the simple things like the lights and how much effect they have on the play. I really can't wait to see when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment